” I’m someone who gets a buzz from helping others to flourish “
Hi, my name is Jacqui and I am the founder of Bitch In The City™.
I’m someone who gets a buzz from helping others to flourish, which may be why I’m often approached for mentorship and coaching.
During my career I’ve worked in several countries for a broad spectrum of organisations, ranging from top tier multi-nationals to government and SMEs.
Often women who approach me need support dealing with ‘bitchiness’ from their female colleagues. So I decided to create Bitch In The City™ to provide an interactive website where you can:
Other Things About Jacqui
When I’m not working on Bitch In The City™ I run my own Human Resources consultancy (which includes mentorship for professional women) and volunteer as an adult literacy tutor.
I enjoy keeping up to date and learning new things that I can use to help my clients, here are a few examples:
- Master of Commerce (HRM), Curtin Business School
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Stakeholder Centered Coaching, Marshall Goldsmith
- Executive Coach, Neuroleadership Institute
- Cognizant™ Unconscious Bias Assessment
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Charter Member, Australian Human Resources Institute
- Charter Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (UK).
If you would like my help, then just contact me and I’d be happy to talk to you.